Here are the non-negotiables for us as a church community. These core beliefs are the foundation of who we are and what we proclaim to be the truth of God's Word - the Bible.
What We Believe
- The verbal inspiration of the Scriptures as the very Word of God. 2 Peter 1:20-21
- The Trinity - the only true God eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- That God created all people, and that all are totally lost and separated from God through sin. Romans 3:23
- That Jesus Christ is fully God, truly human, born from a virgin and did not sin. John 1:1
- That Jesus died for all people on the cross to satisfy Divine justice, once and for all. Hebrews 9:14-15
- The literal resurrection of Jesus body from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
- Justification by faith - the fact that we are made right before God because we believe in the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Romans 5:1
- That Christians can live free from the power of sin through the power of God. Romans 8:1
- The privilege of receiving Divine Healing for the body in answer to believing in prayer. James 5:14-16
- The baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience that happens after conversion, bringing Spiritual power for Christian service, the first sign of which is speaking in other languages as the Holy Spirit enables. Acts 1:8, 2:4, 38-39
- Water Baptism by immersion for believers according to Matthew 28:19.
- The Lord's Supper (Communion) to remember the death of our Lord Jesus Christ as outlined in 1 Corinthians 11:23-32.
- The second pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus to this earth, the Rapture of His church and the resurrection of those in Christ to live forever with our Lord. Acts 1:11, 1 Corinthians 15:20-23
- That Christians will have eternal life in Heaven, and for those who choose to reject Gods' offer of salvation, eternal punishment in Hell. Matthew 25:31-46