We at Bethel are committed to being very purposeful in who we are and how we function as a church community. These are principle-centered values that we seek to live by to the best of our abilities.
- We believe anointed teaching of the Word of God is the primary catalyst for transformation in the lives of individuals and in the life of a community.
- We believe God’s presence is welcomed and experienced in worship.
- We believe lost people are very important to God and therefore ought to be very important to the church.
- We believe Christ followers should manifest authenticity and yearn for continuous growth.
- We believe that the church should operate as a unified community of servants stewarding their spiritual and natural gifts.
- We believe loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe people grow best in relationship with others.
- We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.
- We believe the church should be led by those with leadership gifts.
- We believe full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer.